Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1st Day of School




Both kids had a great 1st day of school. I didn't work today, so I was able to take both of them and walk them in and get them settled a little bit.




Both met many friends and are very excited to be here where many of their school friends live right on the center.




Josh lost no time in making friends. As soon as he got home, he got a call from one of the boys and spent the whole afternoon out with them. It is so nice to have that here! Josh was very surprised to get a call from one of his friends from school. That never happened in Tampa.




I was able to get my tool box organized with my new tools. I took it up to the hangar and put it with the other mechanic's. I also got to see some of the planes close up. See pictures on the picasa site. (Link to the right)


No comments: