Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another Milestone!

One of the requirements to apply to MAF as a pilot/mechanic is to have 400 hours logged flight time. Today, I officially passed that mark! Praise God!

Since passing my CFI checkride, I did get the job at the flight school where I trained. They are a bit slow right now and have not picked up any new students yet. However, a friend of mine who is also a pilot is trying to get his commercial certificate. He asked me to finish his training and we have flown twice together now, putting me past that mark.

It is very fun doing instructing and I do believe I am going to enjoy it. We are confident that God will provide just the right number of students for me in his perfect timing.

Maggy and kids are doing well. More pictures soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well you are just a tad ahead of me - i just passed the 200 hour mark during my MEI training. i guess i'll just have to get busy to catch up.