Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Finally, I passed my CFI checkride!

Praise God! After 5+ months of studying and preparation, I have passed my Certified Flight Instructor's practical exam. I could not have done it without God's help. There were many times I felt that I just couldn't comprehend the material and commit it to memory, but God gave me the ability after asking him.

I am able to start instructing right away. I have a couple of students who are ready to go now and hope to add to them for a full schedule soon. My new place of employment is CAMS Flight School.

I still have more training to do and will start that right away. In order to expand my customer base, I will add the Instrument rating to my Instructor's certificate to instruct instrument students as well as familiarize myself with more technically advanced aircraft as the school has several of those.

Thanks so much to those of you who have been praying for me!

No comments: