Thursday, June 5, 2008

Overdue Updates


Well, I have not been faithful in updating but I have a very good reason. I have been very busy with flying and with school. Last week I set a new personal record and logged 24 flight hours in a single week! And I didn't pay for a single hour of it! In fact, I got paid for most of it; how exciting.


Above photo is a picture of my flight instructor, Pete Crawford, who signed me off for CFI. I am so glad that I met him. He is a very good instructor and I learned so much from him.


A&P school is going very rough and we are looking at making a change. The family visited another school today and we were very impressed. A lot has to happen to transfer and we are exploring options and praying a lot about making the decision.


Maggy is doing very well with her pregnancy. Less than a month now for the due date! No one thinks that the boy will wait that long, but we will see. He is very active still despite not having any room to move around. He pretty much makes his own room!


The kids are out of school now. Wed was their last day. They are very happy, of course.


Hope to be more faithful with updates.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what's the deal with A&P school? if you don't want to write about it here shoot me an email. I'm curious.

Kevin