Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It has been a good week of working so far.

We were held up on the assembly of the engine, waiting on some parts to come in, so I was asked to assemble another tail wheel assembly again for an outside customer. This one went much faster as I am more familiar with the shop and the workings of the piece now.

We will be putting together the crankcase halves tomorrow and it will start looking like an engine soon!

Now for some bragging!

The other day we were reading the Bible together as a family and we read about the birth of Samuel. His mother promised that if God gave her a son, she would never cut his hair. Since we had just finished reading Judges as well, Josh said, "Oh, so he is a Nazirite."

I asked why he said that. He first asked, "Is it OK for me to infer things in the Bible?" After saying that you have to be careful doing that, but yes, it is OK, he said, "Well, Sampson couldn't cut his hair, and he was a Nazirite, so I think Samuel was too."

How cool for him to pick up on that! I am so glad my kids are paying attention to God's Word!

Additionally, Karina asked me if I could email her verses from time to time for her to memorize and talk about in our home fellowship meetings. I am so proud of both of them!

I praise God that he is working in their lives and drawing them to him!

No comments: