Sunday, February 15, 2009

One More License!

On Friday I passed my "Power Plant" practical exam. I now only have one more written exam and one more practical exam to complete my mechanic's license. I have those scheduled for early next week.

Feb 19th is my graduation date and it is coming up fast! We are excited as a family to be moving on to the next step soon. We are making preparations to move to Waxhaw, NC at the end of march. There is so much to do!

Thank God that JAARS is providing a fully furnished apartment for us. We only have to take our clothes and other personal things that we want. That will make the move much easier initially for us! The hangar where I will be working is withing walking distance of the apartment, so we only have to take one car with us. Another huge blessing!

God is being so gracious to us and providing for everything right at the right time.

Maggy and I celebrated 12 years of marriage on the 13th, as well. I guess that means it is going to work out after all!

No comments: