Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Toy and Roaming Pictures




I have a very cool new toy!

Our other camera is a very nice one, but it is too big and bulky for me to easily take with me in the airplane and snap shots. So I bought a new one with a very cool feature: it records the GPS coordinates where the picture is taken, and I can easily upload to Google Earth in the exact location of the picture!

So, yesterday, I took it with me on my flight and snapped a few pictures of the strip where I landed. I did the same today and will be uploading all the pictures into Google Earth. It also works with Google Maps, as well as in Panoramio. I just have to figure out how to share links to all these sites.

For now, enjoy the pictures while I figure out how to link to the maps. Explore the jungle of Ecuador in Google Earth and maybe you´ll see my pictures!


No comments: