Monday, April 14, 2008

Surfacing Again


Sorry that I have been so silent. After returning from Ecuador, we hit the ground running and have been very busy. And after we got caught back up, we got sick.


Maggy got the flu a little over a week ago. She visited the doctor and was told that it shouldn't hurt the baby, and after several days in bed, she started recovering. Then I got it. I was in bed for 4 days. Fortunately, I only missed a little school.


Last week was Spring Break for the kids and I had 2 days where we visited the Fantasy of Flight museum for a class day field trip and I was able to take the kids. See picture page for some pics of that. Also, Friday was Sun-n-Fun and the whole family went. We forgot the camera, so no pictures, but just imagine us next to some cool airplanes, and you won't need pictures!



Saturday we had a nice surprise and went to visit a JAARS day at the airport in Clearwater. We spent several hours talking with the missionaries and hearing about all the neat things they do.


Banner towing is not going very good. They haven't called me since before we went to Ecuador, but I do have my CFI checkride scheduled for April 30! Praise God I am almost there!


No comments: